Enter the EmmagineYou 8 Week RESET Challenge Powered by
All it takes is an 8 week commitment to RESET and change the way you think, eat and train!
Entries open: 27 June Challenge runs: 2 Aug – 26 Sept 2021 Entry fee: R1200
Let’s RESET before Summer!!
Allow me to equip you with sustainable and very doable lifestyle principles to transform your life!
The EmmagineYou 8 Week RESET Challenge is for men and women and includes:
- A sustainable, easy and affordable meal plan to help you achieve your goals
- Shopping lists and menus
- A brand new training program according to your fitness level (home or gym)
- Training programs accompanied by demo videos
- Exciting weekly assignments to unstuck yourself in all areas of your life
- Access to our private RESET challenge group
- Weekly feedback on questions and ENLDESS motivation from me because I chase your goals just as hard as you do!!
- Coaching on MINDFULNESS
The EmmagineYou 8 week RESET Challenge runs over 8 weeks, starting on 2 August and ending on 26 September 2021. The check-in points for all entrants will be after week 4 and the final check-in after week 8. A check-in point requires the submission of your weight, measurements and photos WITH a newspaper to track your progress.
At this point your weight & measurements need to be filled in timeously as submissions are open for a 48 hour window. Entrants that fail to submit the required information may be disqualified. One overall winner will be chosen along with two runners up. The winner will be chosen based on the best overall transformation.
#1st place finisher will receive R3000.00 in cash, a PharmaFreak Supplement Hamper to the value of R3000, 3 months online coaching (to the value of R3800) and a surprise personal gift from me!
#2nd place finisher will receive a PharmaFreak Supplement Hamper to the value of R2000 and a surprise personal gift from me!
#3rd place finisher will receive a PharmaFreak Supplement Hamper to the value of R1000 and a surprise personal gift from me!
Challenge Terms & Conditions
Got a question? Send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 upon entering the challenge.
- All competition progress photos and measurements are submitted via the same account page at the dates relevant to their heat start date (Monday, 2 August 2021).
- Only photos with a recent newspaper will be accepted throughout all check-in points of the challenge. Any entrant failing to submit photos with a recent newspaper may be disqualified.
- Full length photos must be taken against a neutral background. No selfies allowed. Three photos are required: front, side and back.
- Photos, weight and measurements are required to be submitted at each check-in point within the allocated time frame. Any entrant failing to submit within their respective check-in time frame will be disqualified.
- Each heat begins on a Monday and each check-in point will subsequently fall on a Sunday and Monday. Check-in points include the start of the heat, the end of week 4 and the end of week 8. Entrants will have two days (including the check- in date) to submit their weight, measurements and photos i.e Sunday and Monday.
- We have the right to disqualify any entrant we suspect of cheating – i.e. tampering with photos; providing false weight & measurement information; making use of illegal performance enhancing supplements.
- This challenge is a transformation challenge. The best overall transformation will be selected as the winner.
- One overall winner will be chosen along with two runners up
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and non-negotiable.
- The winner and runners up agree to having their progress photos and details (age, weight, measurements) published on our social media pages and website.